Getting on track, how to use the bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Veteran
The motor can't produce 250 watt on a continuous basis, although it does have a peak output of 350 watts, however the motor size and throttle type have nothing to do with the question, just a red herring.

I am looking for ideas how to transport the bike from home to a place it can be safely used, look at a mobility scooter and there are many designed to be wheeled on/off buses, trains etc. in their compact form. As soon as my bike is folded it can't be wheeled and is rather heavy to carry, not point reinventing the wheel, so asking how others carry their bike to place of use.

I don't think many will have a bike like yours to carry.

Normal folding bikes are much smaller and lighter, while non-folders can be wheeled around rather than needing to be carried.

So I'm afraid you aren't going to find many people with the relevant experience.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Although that bike can be folded it was never intended to be transported that way, it’s for storage only. If you knew you were going to want to transport the bike the weight and suitability should have been considered. You are trying to do something with it which was never intended. Sorry but square peg in round hole.

Top Bottom