getting some spds tomorrow!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sarahpink

So as I have been accident free for well nearly 2 weeks:tongue: I am going to treat myself to some spds. From doing a club run this morning know it will really help my cycling. nervous about it as know will fall off lol but hye what do ya do? get back on and stay on hopefully hehe

You'll be OK, Sarah. We all make faux pas with our stuff - your legs will thank you after a couple of days and it will become second nature. You are doing the right thing, rest assured. With Keo or Delta cleats, however - "one seems to spend one's time walking everywhere and wearing down the plastic..!" Bah! :smile:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Go for it. If you take it carefully and think ahead to when you need to unclip you should have no problems. Be ready for unclipping moments ahead of time. :smile: Accidents will happen but if you try to anticipate then you should be okay. Another tip would be to slacken off the tension as much as you can to make unclipping easier and keep an eye on the tightness of your cleat bolts. If they become loose you might find you can twist your foot as much as you like but yuo'll stay attached as the cleat hasn't moved :smile:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You'll be OK, Sarah. We all make faux pas with our stuff - your legs will thank you after a couple of days and it will become second nature. You are doing the right thing, rest assured. With Keo or Delta cleats, however - "one seems to spend one's time walking everywhere and wearing down the plastic..!" Bah! :smile:

;)A good mate of mine swears by the cleat covers :smile:

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
Good luck with them... im too chicken to try mine out again until I can get myself to a big grassy area to try them out :smile:

Top Bottom