Getting tired a lot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Its probably not relevant to the OP, but a friends work colleague, was feeling unwell, rapid loss of weight, tired etc.

They eventually went to GP, they sent him to AE immediately, diagnosis-diabetes, just about to go into coma!

Lovacott

Über Member
Well you're consulting Dr Cyclechat, so something isn't right.
I know it isn't right, but nobody has ever come up with a logical answer.

Whatever I eat, I pass out five minutes later.

I also suffer quite badly with "restless leg syndrome".

Lovacott

Über Member
See if you can get on a possible Series 2 of The Diagnosis Detectives! :whistle:
I've suffered with the restless leg thing for over forty years.

I get this itchy feeling like a massive mosquito has bitten me deep inside my calves and thighs.

Whenever I sit down or try to relax, I have to punch my legs really hard every ten seconds or so to get rid of the discomfort.

I watched a documentary earlier this year where they showed a bloke slamming his foot in his sliding patio door as a distraction.

It's very hard to describe how it feels but it's not uncommon. My doctor reckons it's a one in twenty person syndrome.

Lovacott

Über Member
Always passing out after eating is very serious. You should be able to repeat that in hospital pretty easily to help get a diagnosis.
I don't pass out unexpectedly because I don't eat until about 30 minutes before I'm about to turn in.

I've had a few tests but none of them have come up with anything.

My uncle suffers with the same condition. A slice of toast for him is like a whole bottle of sleeping tablets.

Lovacott

Über Member
Is what you said . So we are talking about you always passing out five mins after eating. We are not talking about not eating.
Go to a hospital,and they can monitor you whilst you pass out.

I get that the NHS could possibly diagnose my condition, but they have more pressing issues to deal with.

There's a fat bugger next door to me who can't reach his own arse and needs the NHS to come around a couple of times every week with an Industrial scraper.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Eat eggs. Couple of years ago outside a popular cafe I found a German man eating seven fried eggs. He told me he was a doctor and eggs were the best recovery good.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I get that the NHS could possibly diagnose my condition, but they have more pressing issues to deal with.

There's a fat bugger next door to me who can't reach his own arse and needs the NHS to come around a couple of times every week with an Industrial scraper.

This attitude (others are more pressing) has been killing people during the pandemic. Contact your GP mention the fact you always pass out no matter what you eat, and get seen.

Top Bottom