Getting tired a lot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lovacott

Über Member
This attitude (others are more pressing) has been killing people during the pandemic. Contact your GP mention the fact you always pass out no matter what you eat, and get seen.
It's something that's been happening to me for years and I've had tests (blood sugar, vitamin levels etc).

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
You’ve been passing out for years, they’ve haven’t got to the bottom of it, you are now tired a lot of the time. Are you not somewhat concerned?

Lovacott

Über Member
You’ve been passing out for years, they’ve haven’t got to the bottom of it, you are now tired a lot of the time. Are you not somewhat concerned?
Hunter species tend to go without sleep for days until they find their next big meal. They hunt down their prey, use a lot of energy on the kill, gorge on the spoils and then sleep (which allows the digestive system full use of the bodies energy reserves).

The energy reserves are needed to digest complex foods like proteins and fats in meat.

Cats always crash out about five minutes after eating.

The more complex the meal, the more likely there will be a crash.

I eat very little in the way of simple sugars (ready energy).

I don't eat chocolate, sweets, ice cream or biscuits and I don't take sugar in my tea. I don't drink coke, lemonade, orange juice or any of the fruit sugar family of drinks.

However, I am currently looking at modifying my diet to allow me a sugar hit before a ride.

I'll let you know how I get on.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hunter species tend to go without sleep for days until they find their next big meal. They hunt down their prey, use a lot of energy on the kill, gorge on the spoils and then sleep (which allows the digestive system full use of the bodies energy reserves).
I often have a nap after a meal, but there is a big difference between relaxing to have a snooze, and blacking out suddenly! :eek:

Top Bottom