Getting to 2000 members!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Okay, so how do we do it?

We're getting a steady influx of 6 to 10 new members a day - which isn't bad - but I'd like to see us hit 2000+ active members!

Any SEO gurus out there that could get us listed in lots of search engines?

Anyone edit a cycle mag that could give us a mention?

Anyone edit their local council web site that could give us a link - or any web site for that matter?

Any ideas at all really. I just feel it would be good to get the cycling part of the chat going, if you know what I mean ;)

chris42

One thing a guy I know does is put a link to websites at the bottom of any e-mails he sends.

human nature is to be curious and he gets many hits from this.
Not saying this will def gain new members but it give a little more exposure if all the members did the same?

Mr Phoebus

Admin said:
Okay, so how do we do it?

We're getting a steady influx of 6 to 10 new members a day - which isn't bad - but I'd like to see us hit 2000+ active members!
I hope you're not one of these Sects/Cults?

Shaun, I think it will naturally snowball anyway, just give it time.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Most national papers have a cycling column now. Send an email to the guys that write those columns, mentioning that most of the knowledge from C+ is now here, and we might get a mention. C+ forum used to get mentions, so don't see why we shouldn't.......

Bigtallfatbloke

Get a list of all the cycle clubs in the uk and send them a promo e mail asking them if they would paste in a link code to this site in their own sites...you could offer them a recipricol link on here somewhere?

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I've bladdered off e-mails to my (now) LA and my ex LA asking them to put a link in to here on there "sustrans page", stating also that it's ad free so they wouldn't be endorsing companies/products

Top Bottom