getting your colours done

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Keith Oates said:
Abitrary, if you want to do it then go for it. The main thing is you will be happy at trying something you think will help you look 'the business' and so will feel good when you go out. You're paying, what others think is irrelevant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers keith. It's not just looking the business that is important, but I actually think that blending into your background in a relaxed way is nice. sort of like a chameleon.

That's why I'm excited about telling my mate who works in facilities about my proposal for the new company car colours.

This may have been done already but...

ats7320_gay_thread.jpg

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Horace Goes Skiing said:
You'll never know, but you have to admit - the OP's question is pretty gay.

Jesus - are senses of humour rationed these days...?

I was the OP. I reckon you are a very ugly bugly. Why did you post your thoughts in this thread instead of the other ones about football and bikes?

bonj2

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh! I know what this is - this is one of those franchise businesses! All the consultants in the various cities are the franchisees - and are probably only working in the field after responding to one of those 'earn £500 - £5,000 per month part time!' stickers you see on traffic lights and car bumpers.
Sorry to be cynical by the way.

bonj2

well most people's skin color is pretty similar to his, so why not just wear a blue shirt and a pink hanky and save yourself £200?

Abitrary said:
I was the OP. I reckon you are a very ugly bugly. Why did you post your thoughts in this thread instead of the other ones about football and bikes?

I'm hot. Smokin' hot.

I just thought this thread was amusing and I happened to have an image which summed up my thoughts about it.

No "colour consultant" will ever make you think you look good. Attractiveness, looking good, panache - whatever you want to call it - stems from confidence in yourself. Services like the one you describe in the OP prey on insecurities. It's a very lucrative business...always a steady supply of customers.

Top Bottom