Ghosts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Wooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!
HW-00048-C~Halloween-Cartoon-Ghost-Posters.jpg

Don't believe in'em meself, but some decent spooky pictures here:
Spooky pics

There was a thread about this on C+ and I remember reading some really spine chilling stories. One in particular was written by someone who worked as a nurse, and attempted to resuscitate a dying patient in the ward late one night - on a particularly clunky bed. Unfortunately the patient died, but at exactly the same time on the following night, the bed made the same clunky noises, and it was empty.

There were loads of hospital stories, come to think of it. If only I could remember who posted it.

Noodley

Kirstie said:
There was a thread about this on C+ and I remember reading some really spine chilling stories. One in particular was written by someone who worked as a nurse, and attempted to resuscitate a dying patient in the ward late one night - on a particularly clunky bed. Unfortunately the patient died, but at exactly the same time on the following night, the bed made the same clunky noises, and it was empty.

There were loads of hospital stories, come to think of it. If only I could remember who posted it.

Ooooooooooooooooooh that's spooky - a clunky bed making a clunky noise. ;)

col

Legendary Member
Im on the fence,i dont think iv seen one,but then again who knows,strange things happen.If they do exist,id love to see one,id probably cack me nicks,but still.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Once, i was cycling along a lonely, bleak country lane at dusk, middle of nowhere... I got the sense that there was another cyclist there, drafting, as it were. This feeling went on for about 20 mins, and i was a bit scared of looking behind, as I didn't know what I'd find...headless cyclist? oo'er... tingles of fear went down my spine, and the hairs on my arm stood on end. The evening was getting darker, and I still had about 5 miles to go. A voice then came from behind..."Slloooooowwwwwww doooooownnnnn!" it said, in a thin voice that seemed to emanate from the air around me, the trees to my side, the clouds above me. "Slooooooowwww doooooowwwwnnnn!" it said again...So, I..er...speeded up. "Slooooowwwwwwwww doooooooooownnnn!" it commanded. Then I remembered it was my mate, who I'd gone out cycling with, and was having trouble keeping up...;)

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
A very good friend of mine who is still a nurse told me ths story. At our local hospital, one evening one of the elderly patients had passed away. Two nurses were given the job of taking the body to the mortuary. The weather was bad, very windy and cold, so the nurses put on their capes as well as their hats and proceeded across the car park towards the mortuary. The sight of the flying capes and the rattling trolly were enough to make the spine chill apparently.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
I once worked with an oldish Irish fella ( this was during the power cuts era, street lights were off ), we were on 6-2 shift on a dark winters morning, as he was walking down the road he heard footsteps behind him. Thinking it was a workmate he turned round, but there was no-one there. Then he started to walk faster but the footsteps sped up as well so he dropped down and pretended to do his shoe lace up, he looked over his shoulder but still there was no-one there. by now he is starting to poop himself and jogs the rest of the way into work but the steps behind him start jogging as well, as he enters the factory gates he stops and looks round but still there is no-one there. The footsteps stop.

As he comes into our work place (which was quieter than the rest of the factory / grounds), he hears the steps again.

Turns out it was his milk sloshing around in his Tupperware container in his duffel bag !!

We didn't let him forget this for at least 3 mths.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

My old bass player in one of my bands used to be an electrician. He had a job in the mortuary. One night all the power went down and he was left in pitch darkness....he felt a tap on his shoulder and he jumped out of his skin and nearly died of heart failure...it was his mate passing him a torch.

Top Bottom