Giant Defy 2 (2011) Road bike - Aluminium - Size Medium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
DSCF7447.jpg

I am selling my Defy 2 as I really want a Norco Threshold and Hubster says that I have to sell a bike to get a new one (he is getting bossy in his old age, not to mention we don't have room really).

He's in nice condition, a few little marks but he's 3 years old, nothing major though.

Mavik Aksium wheels with Bontrager tyres
Bontrager bar tape
Tiagra shifters and rear mech.
Sora brakes and front mech
Shimano SPD pedals
I have the original manual to go with him.

He had a full service at the beginning of November where new brake blocks and cables were fitted.
That is not a huge scratch on the seatpost but where the bike shop put a label round when he was serviced and it's proving to be very stubborn to remove the residue. We get a bit more of it each day though.

I am asking £325 for the bike.
I am in Norwich but can deliver within 100 miles for a bit of diesel money.

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

Sold now ^_^

Diggs

Veteran
N+1 is next to me, in the office/music room. Picture in Your Ride Today..
I think I've pushed the "I'll buy a new bike but yes I'll get rid of one of the others" scam so far, it would have to be a sell first buy after situation next (unless it was a real bargain ;) )

OP
OP
Saluki

Saluki

I think I've pushed the "I'll buy a new bike but yes I'll get rid of one of the others" scam so far, it would have to be a sell first buy after situation next (unless it was a real bargain ;) )
It was a bargain. £590 for a Planet X XLS (105) with 50 miles on the clock, so to speak. Bought for his son, who promptly went off cycling. It's been gathering dust since summer so 'dad' sold it.

Top Bottom