Giant Defy 3 size Large. £100. SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kbrook

Veteran
This was my winter bike but has been sat in the garage for over 12 months so time to see if it's of any use to anyone.
It's a Giant Defy 3 size large so suitable for 5'11-6'3 I would estimate. I think it's about a 2013 model that I have owned since new. It's served me well.
Many parts have been replaced, it's had a new headset not that many miles ago and is perfectly smooth, it's had a new Tiagra chainset which is 50/34 the non driveside crank arm is Dura Ace ( not sure why) but the teeth on the chainset are excellent, it's had a newish front Tiagra brake and a newish Sora rear brake.
If I remember correctly the rear derailleur is also fairly new as is the 11/32 9 speed cassette. The shifters are original and are Sora.
The bike runs great, the gears are indexed and the brakes work without sticking. The rear wheel is a little rumbly so could do with a service, the wheels themselves are Shimano RS11 I think.
It comes with two bottle cages and an out front Garmin(ish) mount.
Obviously the bike had marks and a couple of chips but is an honest reliable bike which I am sure will serve someone well.
It also has brand new bar tape which ive just put on to spruce it up a little. I could include flat pedals if needed.
Collection only from BB18 postcode

Attachments

• IMG_1345.JPG
    IMG_1345.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    185.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    207.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
How much?
You need to add price or best offer

Con

Über Member
I'd of had that for the wife if it was a smaller frame. She's looking for one of them.

Cavalol

Guru
£100 is a bargain, these are fantastic bikes. Excuse my ignorance, what area is BB18, please?

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
It was way too big for the guy that bought it, he was only about 5'8" I had to drop the saddle right down for him to get on it. Don't think he will keep it long!

Top Bottom