Giant Defy advance for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
@dandello are you saying it has been in an accident then when you say the forks have been slammed ??

OP
OP
D

dandello

No not at all the top of the forks have been cut for more of an aggressive geometery hence no head spacers fitted more like a tarmac now instead of relaxed ride

OP
OP
D

dandello

Can you not source a replacement fork from giant? I think they have one of their stores in Cambridge
i have been looking but nothing yet

OP
OP
D

dandello

I'm away for 2 days as from Tues 3rd May so please be patient and i will reply to any questions on thurs or look at ebay my number is on the ad

vickster

Legendary Member
I've never sold a bike on here, while I have on eBay, simply a much bigger audience. Although if unwilling to post, you much reduce your potential buyer pool, especially as you are not in a high population area, nor one that is especially accessible

I don't understand why Giant can't source you a fork, did you phone the Cambridge Giant store?. I realise it'll cost some money but so will selling and buying, and if it's the right bike in other ways, take the hit :smile: assume you've tried flipping the stem etc?

I think people aren't generally keen on buying something that has been tinkered with, especially by someone other than the seller. Why did the previous owner sell it on so quickly out of interest?

It doesn't look to be slammed compared to the stock pictures? How much was taken off the steerer tube? How many spacers removed? http://www.paulscycles.co.uk/m7b0s6p6391/GIANT-DEFY-ADVANCED-3-2015

Last edited:
Top Bottom