Giant Flourish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After the advice on a previous thread for my wife to get a girly dutch bike, we've seen a few and she's keen on this...

We looked at a Duchess and the Pashley, both looked good, but both were horrendously heavy! We looked at the Speciliazed but not girly enough! This one is aluminium so much lighter than the other brands.

The Giant Flourish has a cheaper version without the hub gears, but also without the dynamo hub and basket, so by the time we spec it up it'll end up roughly the same.

Anyone any experience as it seems quite new and not many reviews to be found?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Looks really nice and the price is good too, it's even got a basket! Fairly safe purchase I would have thought, plus it's a Giant.

vickster

Legendary Member
Get to a giant store if you can, there are a few around London, including one near St Paul's :smile:

OP
OP
M

Markymark

Our next local lbs has them and she's ridden it but just wondered if anyone has any experience owning one?

EDIT: Meant to say it's just the 1st link I could fine, we'd be buying it form the lbs, not online!

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Never seen it mentioned and the search function only brings up this thread. However, if it suits your wife, desired spec and budget, then what's not to like as all boxes ticked :smile:

Cyclist33

After the advice on a previous thread for my wife to get a girly dutch bike, we've seen a few and she's keen on this...

We looked at a Duchess and the Pashley, both looked good, but both were horrendously heavy! We looked at the Speciliazed but not girly enough! This one is aluminium so much lighter than the other brands.

The Giant Flourish has a cheaper version without the hub gears, but also without the dynamo hub and basket, so by the time we spec it up it'll end up roughly the same.

Anyone any experience as it seems quite new and not many reviews to be found?

Good luck finding one - my mate's had to hunt around for the last one in the country for his missus.

vickster

Legendary Member
He says his LBS has them and his are has had a test ride there, so presumably they have one for her

vickster

Legendary Member
Be quick then!

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Can't offer advice (which is a blessing for most) the only thing I can say os that Giants reputation is beyond reproach.

I have only owned one Giant, a Defy road bike & it was very well made.

I lost very little ££ when selling it on too.

OP
OP
M

Markymark

Bottoms! As suggested, bike is very much in demand and the One we wanted was sold Monday! No more available but we've paid and reserved the last one he has coming through in 5 weeks.

Top Bottom