Giant SCR 2.0, size small, upgrades, £175 ono

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 41544

Giant scr 2.0 road bike. on e bay at £175 to encourage offers. would consider swap for retro rigid mtb

Size small - seat tube 42cm c-c, 47cm c-t. Effective top tube 50cm.

Excellent used condition, shimano tiagra 3 X 9 gearset, fsa triple chainset, 6061 alloy frame and carbon forks. comes with upgrades including shimano rs010 wheelset with little use, selle San Marco saddle, Easton seatpost, upgraded answer stem and selcof handlebars also upgraded brake calipers.

Really good lightweight versatile road bike, has clearance for up to 32c tyres, plenty of steerer tube on fork to raise or lower bars a fair way.

Cash on collection or pay pal.

Local pickup preffered in Castleford West Yorkshire but could arrange courier at buyers cost

Edit- photo now added with stem and spacers back in original position

IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1087.JPG IMG_1088.JPG
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Nice !
That looks like a bargain , what is that stem top cap ?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 41544

Nice !
That looks like a bargain , what is that stem top cap ?

its an answer stem, the top cap is the first spacer that goes on top of the haedtube normally, looks weird but when in the right place looks nice and neat. the stem is all way down there or slammed some might say. its a good bike, but not ridden it since i bought the bmc i posted in another forum about 2 months ago, may aswell move on and get used, no use keeping as a winter bike cos i'm a fair weather man

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Great bikes - I have an SCR2.0 (large) as well. If someone's looking for a starter road bike (or just a nice bike, for that matter) these are belters. They'll take 'guards and a rear rack too.

Top Bottom