Giant TCR Advance 2 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Part time cyclist

Über Member
I am selling my Giant TCR Advanced 2 as it's time to upgrade to a new bike... it has a few upgrades: Shimano ultegra crank and front derailleur. The bike is shown with its winter wheels but will be sold with its original Giant SL1 wheels.
The bike comes without pedals as the cleated ones in the picture fit my cycling shoes so you will need to supply your own pedals.

We have had many good miles together. It is a fast responsive bike and is awesome on the hilly bits

It just needs a new loving home and rider...

go on treat yourself , you will not be disappointed

Size is M/L

£700.00

Attachments

• 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 10
  • 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 070.JPG
    070.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 075.JPG
    075.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
@Part time cyclist I might have missed it, but you'll want to say what size it it

Ah ML as one of the pics

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Not sure mate but you can get a brand new 2016 model for 899 with full warranty. I'm not sure what a 3/4 year old version should go for, but 700 may be just that little bit high to be tempting.
It's also a bad time of year to sell, try and hold on a couple of months if you can.

vickster

Legendary Member
MY £700 PRICE TAG IS OBVIOUSLY TO RICH WHAT IS THIS BIKE WORTH?
Probably less than half you paid for it, it's now an older model with a mixed presumably 10 speed groupset. People are wary of second hand carbon frames too

Could try eBay on a low start price auction with reserve for a wider audience, but you'll pay at least 10% in fees

Top Bottom