Giant TCR -Any owners out there?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Hi,

I'm looking at picking up a *new* Giant TCR in the next couple of months, and wanted to hear from anyone who owns one, who isn't trying to sell me the bike in their shop...

Thanks in advance

S-Express

Presumably you test rode one? If not....

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I picked mine up today after a test ride around some bumpy Bradley Stoke tarmac. I wanted to make sure it didn't feel to harsh a ride after years on a Defy. It felt great. Have not ridden it yet in anger though..

OP
OP
S

SWSteve

Guru
I picked mine up today after a test ride around some bumpy Bradley Stoke tarmac. I wanted to make sure it didn't feel to harsh a ride after years on a Defy. It felt great. Have not ridden it yet in anger though..

Did you visit the giant store next to the massive Tesco?

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Ive had one for a few years now and love it . I've always said i wish my TT bike was as good as the TCR so much so that as soon as i found out i could get a Trinity in my size i ordered one .

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Agree with @the_mikey. I've got the TCR Advanced 3, (only a couple of months old) and it handles really beautifully, particularly on quick descents. They're a very quick and light bike. I thought I'd have some comfort issues from the geometry as the first couple of rides were sore on the neck and shoulders, but it turns out that's because I was a lazy old knacker that hadn't ridden that far in ages. No worries now.

Top Bottom