Giant TCR1 Advanced ( to be updated )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I've phoned GIANT and pre-warned them that sales will go through the roof after your review...

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Its really really fast

009_zps77d674d8.jpg

015_zpsf1715947.jpg

019_zps749507bb.jpg

020_zpsfc5428ab.jpg

014_zps51642d08.jpg

Attachments

• 009_zps77d674d8.jpg
    009_zps77d674d8.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 015_zpsf1715947.jpg
    015_zpsf1715947.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 019_zps749507bb.jpg
    019_zps749507bb.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 020_zpsfc5428ab.jpg
    020_zpsfc5428ab.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 014_zps51642d08.jpg
    014_zps51642d08.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 39
OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Just got back from another couple of laps around Richmond park . It really is a lovely bike to ride . Very comfortable and the carbon takes most of the shock out of the road making it a really smooth ride . The power transfer when you give it a push is something else . I guess that's because its a light bike but its very easy to get your speed up with very little effort .
The Ultegra shifters will take a bit of getting used to especially with two pairs of gloves on :shy:
Im looking forward to the shops opening so I can get the integrated ride sense working :becool: and of course the most important thing is to change the bottle cages over :laugh: Ive seen some specialized white ones with a red S on them that will go rather well with the bike :whistle:

vickster

Legendary Member
Just got back from another couple of laps around Richmond park . It really is a lovely bike to ride . Very comfortable and the carbon takes most of the shock out of the road making it a really smooth ride . The power transfer when you give it a push is something else . I guess that's because its a light bike but its very easy to get your speed up with very little effort .
The Ultegra shifters will take a bit of getting used to especially with two pairs of gloves on :shy:
Im looking forward to the shops opening so I can get the integrated ride sense working :becool: and of course the most important thing is to change the bottle cages over :laugh: Ive seen some specialized white ones with a red S on them that will go rather well with the bike :whistle:

You can't put specialized cages on a giant! Elite do red on white http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Elite-Custom-Race-Bottle-Cage_53067.htm

OP
OP
Cuchilo

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I do have a couple of black and white elites on the Defy 5 that wont look out of place . I may have to have a swap around for now .
De-stickering is the next job as they just look messy !

As for the allotment comment , how very dare you Madam ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom