Giant Warranty Rejection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avalon

Guru
Did the shop only agree to do the work after you threatened them with legal action or are they just doing the right thing by looking after their customers. Either way you should name the shop and if it was the latter the publicity will be good for business.

OP
OP
L

Llan Giant

Regular
Hi all. Yes indeed, the shop did agree to put the issue right and then approach Giant. I can highly recommend The Cycle Centre in Congleton Cheshire as they seem to have done the right thing all along. I suppose they have to follow protocol to a certain extent in the first instance. My injuries were minimal really. Ripped winter bib tights and banged my head on a curb - helmet saved the day although big dent and scratch in helmet, scratches and bruises as i don't bounce as well at 47! Thanks again for all the advice and support guys. Much appreciated! Now looking forward to picking rebuilt bike up and powering from London to Paris.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
47, I was 47 last week. It's a good age half way to 94. Good luck on the ride.

Crumbs! I am fast approaching 40 (just realised, I can count the days on my digits if I remove my shoes and socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and still feel about 20 so hopefully by the time I feel 40 they will be almost ready to lower my box into the ground. I bounce really well for a nearly 40yr old :thumbsup:

Top Bottom