Giro 2018 "contains spoilers"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Booked flights this morning to watch,me and mate going to the TT in Rovereto.I had a free pass being my 50th next year on the understanding I take my beloved to Tuscany for my Birthday !
Return flights 50quid from Manchester I couldn't say no

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

Milzy

Guru
I'll be in. Velogames? Also there's our very own Pro Tour Punditry comp.
What’s the code for c.c velo games??

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sky team announced includes Poels Kiri, Henao, Ellisonde and de la Cruz.

I can't help wondering if Sky would have been wiser to hold Poels back for the Tour in place of the suspended Froome...:whistle:

He's got more chance than Geraint.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Froome wont be suspended...........quite fancy Bernal but can he TT ? Ive missed a lot of racing lately (fecking work !)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Froome wont be suspended...........quite fancy Bernal but can he TT ? Ive missed a lot of racing lately (fecking work !)
Well, he won the TT at Romandie today, albeit uphill.
I think it's a better than evens bet that Froomedawg's case will be done and dusted by the TdF and I can't see him getting off. Do you think he'll win the case, or it will still be in the courts?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Well, he won the TT at Romandie today, albeit uphill.
I think it's a better than evens bet that Froomedawg's case will be done and dusted by the TdF and I can't see him getting off. Do you think he'll win the case, or it will still be in the courts?
I think it will be done and dusted but the optomist in me thinks/hopes its some mistake (a big one i agree !) and Froome will be free to race.I do like happy endings !
Not watched Tour of Romandie today (and not going to now youve told me result....! ) Will watch it later,i did like.what ive seen of Bernal so far.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think it will be done and dusted but the optomist in me thinks/hopes its some mistake (a big one i agree !) and Froome will be free to race.I do like happy endings !
Not watched Tour of Romandie today (and not going to now youve told me result....! ) Will watch it later,i did like.what ive seen of Bernal so far.
I admire your optimism Adam!

Top Bottom