Giro 2018 "contains spoilers"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dumoulin's options are limited today but I think the real danger comes from Pozzovivo. He looked very strong yesterday. If Sky stress the peloton and Pozzovivo climbs aboard, I can see Yates blowing.
Unfortunately, Yates is the only one I can see blowing from the top four. Pozzovivo is well motivated. He made being captain for the Giro part of his contract deal, so he's going to go for it as is Froome. Dumoulin is strong but I think he'll lose time on the next two days.

It's going to be exciting, I'm off to the shops now before it all kicks off.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Unfortunately, Yates is the only one I can see blowing from the top four. Pozzovivo is well motivated. He made being captain for the Giro part of his contract deal, so he's going to go for it as is Froome. Dumoulin is strong but I think he'll lose time on the next two days.

It's going to be exciting, I'm off to the shops now before it all kicks off.
Getting anything nice or just some bits?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
As someone said sky/Froome have nothing to lose.I hope they do all out attack today.It will make for a great stage.Froome won't be bothered for a minor place.Its all or nothing I hope !

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Roquefort and humus is a new one on me. Sounds intriguing. Might try it.
Just a little Roquefort and you end up with a rather luscious rich cream cheese. Now there's a recipe tip that you won't hear on Eurosport.

Top Bottom