Giro 2020 SPOILERS !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I looked the other day 11/10 for Thomas to win.
Must admit he does look good and I'd love him to win.But those odds are confident !
Screenshot_20200929-225216~2.png

beastie

Guru
Even odds on Thomas is just stupid. One puncture, one crash, one bad day and he’s never gone well at the Giro apart from once when he crashed out. However I hope he smashes it!!! Or Yates!!! Or Nibali!!

Milzy

Guru
Even odds on Thomas is just stupid. One puncture, one crash, one bad day and he’s never gone well at the Giro apart from once when he crashed out. However I hope he smashes it!!! Or Yates!!! Or Nibali!!
Betting is a mugs game the best of times and is even worse in cycling. I think Yates will be out climbing GT.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Slightly unfair as he's probally rode the Tour 9/10 times and the Giro ? He's looking good,especially after that last TT he rode.Deserved favourite I'd say,look at the team he has for it.
- Geraint Thomas
- Rohan Dennis
- Jonathan Castroviejo
- Filippo Ganna
- Tao Geoghegan Hart
- Jhonatan Narvaez
- Salvatore Puccio
- Ben Swift

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Does @Adam4868 hold the record for most Giro 2020 threads started in the same forum section? ;)
Sorry did I start another one ?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Relatedly, which Giro team will set the record for creating a team with the most GC leaders? Movistar as usual? Or will Jumbo try their Tour plan again?
Astana have three possibles.Fulglsang the chosen one but Lopez and Vlasov are worthy aswell.Saying that im not to sure how fast Lopez has recovered from the tour yet.

Slightly unfair as he's probally rode the Tour 9/10 times and the Giro ? He's looking good,especially after that last TT he rode.Deserved favourite I'd say,look at the team he has for it.
- Geraint Thomas
- Rohan Dennis
- Jonathan Castroviejo
- Filippo Ganna
- Tao Geoghegan Hart
- Jhonatan Narvaez
- Salvatore Puccio
- Ben Swift
Now I've got round to reading the other rosters, you have to say he's got by far the best backing. Definite favourite, but the form-book is so unreliable this year I think Evens is a bit strong!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Now I've got round to reading the other rosters, you have to say he's got by far the best backing. Definite favourite, but the form-book is so unreliable this year I think Evens is a bit strong!
If we're talking just odds I agree,but who ever backs a favourite in cycling ? To many unseens for not enough profit 😁 But he's a worthy favourite as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom