Giro 2020 SPOILERS !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Nicky! If Nibali, the carp of Medina, wins this I'll drive all the way up north (Covid restrictions notwithstanding) to buy you a pint of Magic Rock of your choice!^_^
Thomas or Yates to fight it out for the win, with Fuglsang and Kelderman scrapping for the bronze medal!
Thomas should have the edge with ITTs

No one that old wins GTs these days. We need to write off anyone above the age of 25 (23, probably). Tao Geoghegan Hart is looking like a better bet, but even he is getting a bit long in the tooth these days.
:tongue:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
No one that old wins GTs these days. We need to write off anyone above the age of 25 (23, probably). Tao Geoghegan Hart is looking like a better bet, but even he is getting a bit long in the tooth these days.
:tongue:
You won't be saying that when Froome is stood on the top step in the Vuelta :laugh:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
You won't be saying that when Froome is stood on the top step in the Vuelta :laugh:

Here's one when he was on the top step from some time ago!!!!

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Nicky! If Nibali, the carp of Medina, wins this I'll drive all the way up north (Covid restrictions notwithstanding) to buy you a pint of Magic Rock of your choice!^_^
Thomas or Yates to fight it out for the win, with Fuglsang and Kelderman scrapping for the bronze medal!
Thomas should have the edge with ITTs
Quoted for confirmation of post-Giro expensive pint at Magic Rock

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
EF kit has grown on me,quite like it now ^_^
So rather than who will win the opening stage TT, looks mostly downhill.I think it should be more how fast can Ganna go downhill !

EF kit has grown on me,quite like it now ^_^
So rather than who will win the opening stage TT, looks mostly downhill.I think it should be more how fast can Ganna go downhill !

Grown on me as well, I think I was a bit hacked off that my collection of “so bad they are great” Jerseys (le Groupement, Fagor, tonton tapis) now looks staid in comparison.

Have you seen 5he TT helmet? It is literally ducking mad,

Last edited:
Top Bottom