Giro 2020 SPOILERS !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've read that Fuglsang (it means birdsh*t, you know) has only ever had one top 10 finish in a GT.

That's my 2 quid down the swanee then:rolleyes:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I've read that Fuglsang (it means birdsh*t, you know) has only ever had one top 10 finish in a GT.

That's my 2 quid down the swanee then:rolleyes:
Go with Vlasov^_^

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Good grief, couldn't Eurosport find someone other than the bullschitting triamcinolone druggist in a smoker's fatsuit to provide analysis?

G's on the road.

Third, i’m Calling this very smart, he can rest up/lie down rather than having to Sut in that hot seat for an hour and a half .

Dennis said or was windy as hell so he eased of a fraction and took no risks. However wind may be dropping so we could see quicker times

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Here we go... too rainy to ride, just right for sofa with some quality cycling on!
Yeah. Shame it's a time trial and in Welsh.

Commentary just helpfully said the pic of a static Ganna was a technical problem. You know, just in case we thought he'd decided to show off an epic trackstand on the long straight!

Third, i’m Calling this very smart, he can rest up/lie down rather than having to Sut in that hot seat for an hour and a half .
The hot seat is a ridiculous thing. Always has been. The leader should get some benefit, not be the most uncomfortable rider at the venue, only to be sheepishly deposed when Pog crushes their time in the last 2 minutes of play!

Top Bottom