Giro 2020 SPOILERS !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Anyone know where the name Tao comes from?
Taoism is a pretty old Chinese philosophical way of living. Tao means way.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
7 stages and the maglia rosa and that after their team leader crashed out!

Talk about plucking victory from the jaws of defeat!

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
That Ineos team who you like to try and trash their tactics seem to have done a ok job don't you think ? Would you care to admit your WRONG sometimes ? Happens to the best of us 😁
I'll admit I was wrong... when I'm wrong! I agree with Lizzie Banks: it would have been nice to see an attack off the front decide the GC race, not only grinding out results under the wheels of a mountain train. There have been good individual displays but the team performance has been the equivalent of hopeful long balls hoofed upfield and then parking the bus in front of the goal. Zzz.

Good win by TGH and congratulations to him nonetheless, as well as well done to Hindley and Almeida on their breakthroughs.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'll admit I was wrong... when I'm wrong! I agree with Lizzie Banks: it would have been nice to see an attack off the front decide the GC race, not only grinding out results under the wheels of a mountain train. There have been good individual displays but the team performance has been the equivalent of hopeful long balls hoofed upfield and then parking the bus in front of the goal. Zzz.

Good win by TGH and congratulations to him nonetheless, as well as well done to Hindley and Almeida on their breakthroughs.
Except it's probally there most successful GT to date 7 stage wins and Tao on the top step...some.plan B that.Boring Ineos train 😂
They were a class act,every one of them.Took the race from behind and won it.
11 th Grand Tour victory and there's still the Vuelta to go.#sh1t tactics 😁

Top Bottom