Giro 2020 SPOILERS !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
"Nibali’s disappointment was obvious when he crossed the finish line, though he struck a more upbeat note in a statement released by his Trek-Segafredo team an hour or so later, declaring himself “satisfied” with a performance that he adjudged to be “in line with the expectations we have.”
Bloody hell, he's easily satisfied and expectations are low!:whistle:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
"Nibali’s disappointment was obvious when he crossed the finish line, though he struck a more upbeat note in a statement released by his Trek-Segafredo team an hour or so later, declaring himself “satisfied” with a performance that he adjudged to be “in line with the expectations we have.”
Bloody hell, he's easily satisfied and expectations are low!:whistle:
There's allways the "we came here for stage wins," to fall back on.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
4000$ fine for EF.Not registering their new kit on time apparently.UCI really should focus on other things for me.Its a bit of fun,talking point ? Who really gives a feck.

Roils is roolz innit.
Actually I agree to a certain extent but the UCI does need the cash (CHF, $, € or even £)!
And EF will get much more than $4000 worth of publicity for their kit so are prob not too bothered.

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
The needle on my Hatch's-affected-pronunciation-ometer is off the scale today. :wacko:

What sends the needle spinning wildly is when he switches from full-on Captain Bertorelli for Filippo Ganna et al, to his deadpan Anglicised RP delivery of "Wilco Kelderman". Surely, for accentual consistency, that should come in his best Stefan Van Der Haast Graacht.......

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

Feck ! I had high hopes for him.Saw him puking at side of the road.☹️

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Fuglsang tonight....
200.gif

Big John

Guru
I watched today's stage on S4C on my tablet. Makes for interesting viewing when you don't speak a word of Welsh. Highlights are on at 7pm on Quest (in English thankfully). Have you seen Mr Wiggins lately? I wondered who the hells angel biker was and then the penny dropped - it was Wiggo! 😳

Top Bottom