Giro 2021. (with spoilers )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Almeida rocks his head like Paula Radcliffe

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
How goods Caruso at TTs:rolleyes:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Bernal must be thankful that S19 has been made a lot easier with no Mottarone. I think Yates is too far back, particularly as his TT is probably not quite as good as Bernal's (in normal circumstances). Caruso is a good TTer I think...it would challenge 2020 as the weirdest ever Giro result if Bernal cracked a bit more, Caruso makes up a couple of minutes over S19 and S20 and pips him on the TT

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: DAN THE MAN :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:GET IN:bravo::bravo::bravo:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Bernal must be thankful that S19 has been made a lot easier with no Mottarone. I think Yates is too far back, particularly as his TT is probably not quite as good as Bernal's (in normal circumstances). Caruso is a good TTer I think...it would challenge 2020 as the weirdest ever Giro result if Bernal cracked a bit more, Caruso makes up a couple of minutes over S19 and S20 and pips him on the TT
Unless it's his back...which I hope it isn't.I think he can hang on.But after today the race is still on.Wouldnt write anyone off.

Top Bottom