Giro 2021. (with spoilers )

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Very disappointed at João Almeida. Flagging so early on after a good Giro last year. Quick step don’t like paying high wages so maybe they’ll negotiate him down or let him go.
Almeida is going at the end of the season anyway.At least we now know Evenpoel is the chosen one.

Milzy

Guru
Almeida is going at the end of the season anyway.At least we now know Evenpoel is the chosen one.
Remco looked very tired in his eyes today. Didn’t lose much but will he burn out near the end? Nobody can say anything for sure.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Well, my uninspiring tip of Bernal looked decent. My outsider e/w of Jai Hindley looked decidedly second hand

I wonder if Yates will improve or will @Adam4868 be crying himself to sleep as the Giro progresses?
I only mentioned Yates as a option....although I'm sure he'll improve.Im Ineos through and through ! Well most of the time 😁

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Press photo of Almeida post race

1620757538413.png

Milzy

Guru
Well, my uninspiring tip of Bernal looked decent. My outsider e/w of Jai Hindley looked decidedly second hand

I wonder if Yates will improve or will @Adam4868 be crying himself to sleep as the Giro progresses?
I can see Landa putting in constant digs & Bernal chasing them all down. Can’t wait for big climb stages.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I can see Landa putting in constant digs & Bernal chasing them all down. Can’t wait for big climb stages.
Heard it too many times with Landa...maybe top 10 at best I think. It's only stage 4 so a long way to go.Not much in it with the GC men.
Screenshot_20210511-201201.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, THAT was odd... Quest (on Freesat) broadcast the highlights of Saturday's TT instead of today's road stage! :wacko:

I've had to watch it on Eurosport catch-up instead.

Pretty foul day out there - ugh!

PS I just happened to change to Quest at about 00:30 and they were showing stage 4 instead of the scheduled episode of Wheeler Dealers... Obviously, somebody had finally noticed that Fred had clicked on the wrong button earlier! :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom