Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm exhausted watching that! Close one.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Thought Bardet was unlucky to not take the win today...picked the wrong wheel and I'm guessing he never expected the chasers to be back ! Think he could of won against Carapaz and Landa.
I'm just bitter as had a little bet on him at 16/1 ☹️

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Thought Bardet was unlucky to not take the win today...picked the wrong wheel and I'm guessing he never expected the chasers to be back ! Think he could of won against Carapaz and Landa.
I'm just bitter as had a little bet on him at 16/1 ☹️

Each way? :whistle:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Each way? :whistle:
What do you think !
Screenshot_20220515-211534.png

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Nice bit of silliness in the early ride today with Lopez and Dumoulin both larking about at the back of the bunch, with Dumoulin threatening to throw a bottle at Lopez to get revenge for Oomen on Sunday.

More powerful than usual three man break over 6 minutes up the road: De Marchi, Lawrence Naesen and Drone-hopper's Mattia Bais. The hilly second half means it's not going to reach the finish like that IMO and probably not at all unless one of them is on a very good day and the peloton decides they fancy another day "off".

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm so glad that bottle throwing incident, whatever it was, has petered out into a bit of silliness and not in the hands of the komisars.

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'm so glad that bottle throwing incident, whatever it was, has petered out into a bit of silliness and not in the hands of the komisars.
According to Lopez's post-stage interviews, it was something like Oomen tried to push him to right the wrong done by whoever forced him to stop and jump off the bike, but Lopez beat him off and threw a bottle to dissuade further pushes, possibly fearing a time penalty for illegal assistance and overreacting because of the adrenaline rush from the unplanned dismount. https://www.eurosport.co.uk/cycling...-rival-at-giro-ditalia_sto8926222/story.shtml

Top Bottom