Giro 2022.....SPOILERS.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Guru
I'd like to see Girmay take a stage even though I forgot about him when I hastily put my team together.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
this is bovine excrement - if you watch the clip I linked to, you can barely see Ewan on any front-on shot until the end. He gets a tow mainly from Bauhaus (42) until he pops past him at the end.
screenshot at 2.15 in clip and then again around 3.20 you see Bauhaus powering into the wind and Ewan pop past him
The 3.20 overhead is uninformative because Ewan was too far back to be in shot but the 2.15 shows him in the wind from about 150m out. So right not as long as Cav so I'm wrong but deffo nose in the wind so you're wrong too. You didn't need to be such a daffodil about it.

If you care to link the clip with Blythe and McEwen I'd be interested in taking a look.
No, I don't care to do anything for you just now. It was on TV across Europe if not worldwide, so I am sure it's online somewhere.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
So Demare takes the win in today's stage with Gaviria in second and Nizzolo in third.
Sort of want Gaviria to actually win a sprint...I feel for him 🙄

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Well, 38 this year but what a career ^_^
As well as Valverde boo hiss ! Also Gilbert ☹️
Class rider Nibali like you say his palmares speaks for itself.
272 wins in pro-races
172 UWT-level leader jerseys
47 stage-race victories
12 victories in monuments.
Most notable for me was his San Remo win when I had a quid on him at 64/1 😁

T4tomo

Guru

100% Bouwman's fault, should have had the bottle in his left hand....:okay::wacko:

glad it was after the stage and hope he was unhurt.

re Nibali, he knows he's not going to win the GC so likes to ship a bit of time early on in GTs, so he doesn't get chased down by GC teams if he gets in a breakaway, maximises stage victory chances.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
re Nibali, he knows he's not going to win the GC so likes to ship a bit of time early on in GTs, so he doesn't get chased down by GC teams if he gets in a breakaway, maximises stage victory chances.
I guess that applies to most of the peloton 🙄
But attacking, descending,cobbles,GTs or one day races you've got to give him his due.Hes been a class act,knows how to read a race.

Top Bottom