Giro 2023 Route.With Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
They're tempting Remco...

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I like the look of stage 17 Wheeee!
1666085671555.png

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Huge mountain passes,plenty of TTs and a nasty third week....can't wait !

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
They're tempting Remco...

How true is this?

I often read "Ah, this is a course made for X". Often it's about the Tour de France and X is Pinot, or Alaphilippe or some other French guy.

But surely it must take feckin ages negotiating with other parties like local authorities and so on to get a GT sorted and planned and they don't have latitude to say "I say, X is on form and he likes a good TT, let's throw a few of those in"

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
How true is this?

I often read "Ah, this is a course made for X". Often it's about the Tour de France and X is Pinot, or Alaphilippe or some other French guy.

But surely it must take feckin ages negotiating with other parties like local authorities and so on to get a GT sorted and planned and they don't have latitude to say "I say, X is on form and he likes a good TT, let's throw a few of those in"
They've never quite got it just right for Pinot....
But does Remco want to give everything next year for the Tour.Lets not forget Pogi and Vingegaard are nailed on for the Tour.Love to see Remco ride the Giro with maybe Roglic on form.Cant help thinking if they did want to tempt him this would be it.Maybe skip the Tour and do Giro/Vuelta double.
Like the look of the stage 20TT.😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221018-131725.png
    Screenshot_20221018-131725.png
    45.2 KB · Views: 10

rich p

ridiculous old lush
How true is this?

Good point but given that Remco is good at TTing, (as are GT and Rog), and given that Pog and Vingo are nailed on to do the Tour - it's possible that they planned a route to attract the best of the rest?
Possabilamenete...

Top Bottom