Giro 2023 Route.With Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Good point but given that Remco is good at TTing, (as are GT and Rog), and given that Pog and Vingo are nailed on to do the Tour - it's possible that they planned a route to attract the best of the rest?
Possabilamenete...
G would be better suited to this....surely he wants it on his palmares !

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Roglic confirmed for the Giro so no Tour for him this year.Other confirmed riders so far
Joao Almeida, Evenepoel,Thomas, Vlasov.

Merry Xmas 😁

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Roglic confirmed for the Giro so no Tour for him this year.Other confirmed riders so far
Joao Almeida, Evenepoel,Thomas, Vlasov.

Merry Xmas 😁

A good field. I s Rog happy about missing out on the Tour?
Does he blame Fred Wright for Jumbo's decision?:okay:

HC and HNY^_^

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
A good field. I s Rog happy about missing out on the Tour?
Does he blame Fred Wright for Jumbo's decision?:okay:

HC and HNY^_^
All the best to you and yours mate !
Rog not riding the Tour makes it even better....Pogis revenge 😁
Mind you been following Egan and you never know ....been putting in some monster training rides.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Ok so it's nearly upon us....10 days and counting 😁
It's Remco v Rogla isn't it ? Whilst Remco looks pretty good to be fair Rogla is no pushover.
( unless you're Fred Wright ) 😲
Can Thomas defy the laws of age and give it one last go ? Tao,Vlasov even Almeida.Cant really see them for the top step but as you can tell I'm excited!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Ok so it's nearly upon us....10 days and counting 😁
It's Remco v Rogla isn't it ? Whilst Remco looks pretty good to be fair Rogla is no pushover.
( unless you're Fred Wright ) 😲
Can Thomas defy the laws of age and give it one last go ? Tao,Vlasov even Almeida.Cant really see them for the top step but as you can tell I'm excited!

Me too - let's hope its a close fought race. I think Remco will win barring accidents but Rog in 2nd and Tao in third!

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Whether he wins or not, I predict that Roglic will fall off at least once, and as a result have to fight back - probably with the arse hanging out of his shorts - and we will all call him "plucky".
He's cool as feck though isn't he...climbs on the drops,perfecting it by watching endless Landisimo victories,a cold assassin who doesn't need to celebrate a win,just casually stops his Garmin job done.
Sean Kelly commentating saying Primos Roglic takes the stage is music to my ears.😍
Pah pour me another Negroni he's won it already !

T4tomo

Legendary Member
He's cool as feck though isn't he...climbs on the drops,perfecting it by watching endless Pantani Landisimo victories,
lets recognise the true king of stylishly climbing on the drops (often in the big ring for extra kudos). :becool:

when do teams have to finalise their rosters by?

Interesting stat
Also he has won 3 Giro stages in past editions, all of them time trials....

Last edited:
Top Bottom