Giro 2023 Route.With Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sprint stage for someone who has the legs to climb.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Sprint stage for someone who has the legs to climb.
Who's got the legs to get over that climb....
Bergamo stage tommorow,bit of a mini Lombardia so I'm guessing they'll be a few want to save some energy for it.Looking forward to watching it wishing I was there ☹️

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Really excited for today's stage - we're cycling this route this summer en route to Rome. We will clearly be much slower, and there will be walking and gelati, but I'm really looking forward to checking out the Simplon Pass and the roads down from Domodossola. Just watching the early KMs and am getting excited...not sure the chocolate hobnobs I'm eating will be useful when it's our turn in the mountains.

13 rider

Guru
Really excited for today's stage - we're cycling this route this summer en route to Rome. We will clearly be much slower, and there will be walking and gelati, but I'm really looking forward to checking out the Simplon Pass and the roads down from Domodossola. Just watching the early KMs and am getting excited...not sure the chocolate hobnobs I'm eating will be useful when it's our turn in the mountains.
Hope the weather's better ,looks like another grim day

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Mad finish ! A great second stage win by Denz.But Derek Gee wow 2nd again he's absolutely on fire this Giro, three second-place finishes in last seven stages.He's the new Fred Wright ,😁
Hope he can nick a stage before it's over.

Last edited:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hope the weather's better ,looks like another grim day

I'll be taking the train if it's like that. Nope nope nope.

nellietheelephant

What the fark has happened to the DmAx highlights?

Just sat down to watch the recorded highlights. "we apologise for the change in the advertised programme", it says. No explanation, no alternative. Not for the first time we've been messed around by Quest, DMax of whatever.
Will try watching it on S4c in Welsh at 21:00.

Top Bottom