Giro 2023 Route.With Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
I'd like Thomas to win this Giro...I'll be gutted for him if he doesn't.Last chance and all that...but I think it probably favours Rogla this third week.He said before the Giro he was coming into this race hoping to reach his peak fitness by the third week.Can't say he's had to do a lot really to be in the position he is,I dont even feel we've seen a lot of his team.
Anyway fingers crossed I'm wrong and G takes it.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Lenny Kamna 😲
“Almeida, Roglic & Thomas give me the best impression. It’s a pity Hart crashed out of the race. He seemed the strongest at that point. If you ask me, Almeida is the biggest favourite to win the #Giro.”

He cheated by looking to see who I'd got in my fantasy team. Ah, Almeida - must be.

geocycle

Legendary Member
Quite looking forward to the final week, the two form riders were Remco and perhaps TGH but Rog and G have been solidly grinding out strong performances. Almeida could step in if/when one or both of G and Rog have some of the bad luck they are both prone to. I might even have to watch the TT if we get that far..!

I might even have to watch the TT if we get that far..!

No way am I missing saturdays TT .... I mean who thought this one up?

1684830409711.png

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Thomas has said the final week is so brutal that everyone just sat in and conserved energy over that first two weeks.
Sure the weather hasn’t helped the spectacle but the route is also key.
If you make the last week savage don’t be surprised if the GC boys takes it easy in the first part of the race.

Top Bottom