Giro del Trentino - spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd like to see how cuddles goes. I'm hoping he does well but I'm not convinced he will.

The Couch

Über Member
This could be (again) one for Pozzovivo, Evans and Scarponi should be close though

Interesting to see what the smaller teams (Caja Rural, Bardiani, Androni, Colombia and NetApp) can do with their upcoming wild cards

The Couch

Über Member
Could be only delayed coverage on Italian tv, although the last 2 years I seem to remember there were Eurosport highlights in the evenings as well.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Wiggins is saying that he's trying to get stage race fit for the T of Cal.
Cataldo should be the main man for this one if he has pretensions to being Sky's leader at the Giro.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Cataldo wasn't looking like a leader today, Sky were nowhere.

The Couch

Über Member
Impressive stuff from Evans... it shows he can still peak (like he did in the Tour Down Under and last year Giro as well)

Of course- looking ahead to the Giro - the question will still be can he sustain form during 3 weeks

Cuddles always looks laboured but he looked even more laboured than usual, nevertheless he outmuscled Pozzovivo.

Dave_1

Evans is impressive for 37 and after 14 years on the frontline in GC racing. Nairo Quintana will put him through his paces I fear though but hope Evans has ways to take time on him outside mountain stages in order to keep Evans 'GC bid alive. Quintana will be leathal if Evans waits for summits only to fight. Hinault attacked Columbians on flat stages in 1986 TDF in order to diminish them before mountains where the writing was more or less on the wall

Top Bottom