Giro d'Italia 2017 **spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get in there!!!

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Had to go out and missed it all, dammit. Disappointed to see Pinot finish outside the top three, but congratulations to Dumoulin, a very worthy champion.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Had to go out and missed it all, dammit. Disappointed to see Pinot finish outside the top three, but congratulations to Dumoulin, a very worthy champion.
Pinot's demeanour has really changed since his despondency of a couple of years ago. It's hard to see them as the same person. His underperformance over the last couple of years may have taken some of the French press' pressure off him, and he's been left to go back to simply riding.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It may have been me but I found the graphics confusing. My calculations had Tom D beating Quintana by a reasonable gap at two thirds through, but the graphic said 3 seconds.
Still, very pleased for him. He seems to have a bit of personality and wit lacking in some of the other guys.

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Good to see Dumoulin finally stuff it up Nibali/Quintana/Zakarin after they attacked him while he took his emergency roadside schitt.

Hope he returns the favour at some point.

Top Bottom