Giro d'italia SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Flying_Monkey said:
Wiggins on the other hand, 67th, 4:51 back, is not riding like a GT contender right now.

Indeed not. Not even a GT contender 'in training'. I'll be interested to read his thoughts on how things are going.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
As I said earlier, he couldn't have been really trying on the Zoncolan but what will he get out of going through the motions? I find his training strategy this year odd. He said he wanted to do much as he did last year but he did a good, hard Giro then.
I suppose the proof of the pudding will be in France.

yello

Equally, riders currently trying to win the Giro also fancy their chances at the TdF! I guess each rider has their own plans and strategies, is riding to their own aims and goals, but I'd personally hate to see them all treat the Giro as a training ride!

iLB

Hello there
ultimately sky pledged to win a tdf within 5 years, and as much as I'm sure we would all love to see brad give contador et al a good kicking, clearly there is a more long term plan in the pipeline (hopefully).

A big lump in the middle which should break things up nicely and a decent lump to finish. contenders for the GC likely to have a pop on the last climb?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
trustysteed said:
A big lump in the middle which should break things up nicely and a decent lump to finish. contenders for the GC likely to have a pop on the last climb?

According to the blurb it's not a tough enough lump or finish to break it up for the GC contenders. Maybe they'll get their breath back on this one and a breakaway will win.

that's a shame!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Would some very kind person with excellent eyesight please tell me which team (or it could be just one person) has a wolf or a fox on the front of their cycle helmet. :rofl: TIA

By the time I have noticed the wolf, I do not have time to see which team there are in. Virtual doughnut to the person(s) who can tell me.

iLB

Hello there
Flying_Monkey said:
Porte is riding out of his skin. Wiggins on the other hand, 67th, 4:51 back, is not riding like a GT contender right now.

check out the photos on this blog here, from wiggins' face it doesn't look like he is trying all that hard compared to the others there.

iLB

Hello there
Speicher said:
Would some very kind person with excellent eyesight please tell me which team (or it could be just one person) has a wolf or a fox on the front of their cycle helmet. :biggrin: TIA

By the time I have noticed the wolf, I do not have time to see which team there are in. Virtual doughnut to the person(s) who can tell me.

Aqua and Sapone :rofl:

bettiniphoto_0054144_1_full_600.jpg

Top Bottom