Giro d'Italia (with *SPOILERS*)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying_Monkey

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Where do we need J-Rod to finish for Cav to retain it? 4th or lower?

4th would do today, assuming that neither get any points on the final TT stage. Unlike in the TdF there are points awarded on time trial stages at the Giro. Some points in the intermediate would make it a lot more comfortable for Cav.

raindog

er.....
I wouldn't blame Cav if he packed up this afternoon.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well, a big break has got away and most of the major teams are represented with just Colnago chasing for Pozzovivo - CyclingNews live.

That's the intermediate sprints taken care of and if some of them can stay away then Cav should be okay, provided that he makes the time cut.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well, a big break has got away and most of the major teams are represented with just Colnago chasing for Pozzovivo - CyclingNews live.

That's the intermediate sprints taken care of and if some of them can stay away then Cav should be okay, provided that he makes the time cut.
Cav needed the sprint points though Colin! Rodriguez will get enough points for finishing 3rd to overhaul him.

Noodley

cyclingnews live feed reporting that they have just passed Cav and he looks to be suffering already, and they are still an hour or so away from the Mortirolo...

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
I'm looking forward to the fireworks on the Stelvio. I would like to see Pozzovivo do something (I'm hoping he was just keeping his powder dry yesterday), but I've a feeling Basso will gain time today. Hesjedal to crack...?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think Basso is shot. Hesjedal to keep going for my money!
Virtual only of course!

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
I think Basso is shot. Hesjedal to keep going for my money!
Virtual only of course!

Got to admit, Basso doesn't look to good at the moment. Perhaps a repeat of his Stelvio crack a few years ago. However, he's a little time for recovery now (providing he doesn't have to chase to get back on).

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Got to admit, Basso doesn't look to good at the moment. Perhaps a repeat of his Stelvio crack a few years ago. However, he's a little time for recovery now (providing he doesn't have to chase to get back on).
Hmmm! He cracked somewhat yesterday too. Interesting !!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The guys in 1st, 3rd, 4th etc need to try a move sonner rather than later if they want to put minutes into Heysjdal

Top Bottom