Giro fantasy site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Cathryn said:
OOOOH....I surge up the chart!! How exciting. And Mr Dishy lying in third! What a great day.

:biggrin: good, isn't it? We saw him life in Edinburgh last summer, during the Nocturne race, which he won. Sadly this year the race co-incides with a certain big event in France, so I suspect he will be elsewhere :sad: (winning points for my team hopefully).
And my "secret weapon" (fellow Austrian) has made got some more points for me too :wahhey:

T

johnnyh

Veteran
after a promising start it's all sliding backwards... I am blaming Greipels loss of form and Sastre for being, well..... hopeless! The less said about Moncoutie the better :wahhey:

Noodley

Bruseghin is out, Sastre is cycling worse than I do, Wiggins is average, Petacchi is not even average, Geipel is still not a good as he thinks he is...or I hoped he would be.

montage

God Almighty
Christian VDV is out, Wiggo seems to think the giro is no biggo. Sastre is cycling worse than Noodley does and Basso was blown away today.

Definately going to pick my TdF team a little wiser rather than just try and go for all the big names.

I don't understand: Cunego was 2nd today right. So he should have 20pts but I'm showing nothing for him in my team or indeed in the rider rankings but the stage results show 20pts ??????

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cathryn said:
OOOOH....I surge up the chart!! How exciting. And Mr Dishy lying in third! What a great day.

How very kind of you to say so, Cat!:smile: Hamster Damn is overcome.

Was it the famous photo that convinced you?

p.s. You don't scrub up too bad yourself;)

Noodley

Christ and bugger! That's Petacchi out as well :laugh:

johnnyh

Veteran
Sky might as well pack up and go home for all the good Wiggo is doing for my points! Sastre, Sastre, don't even get me going... and as for Basso, you cant spell basso without the asso! :laugh:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Serpa got his first points today and finally broke his duck. I am expecting him to go for it on at least one stage in the mountains though.

Top Bottom