Giro fantasy site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
To enter this year's Giro then click on the link below. Create a team and put your nationality down as Montserrat.

http://www.nrtoone.com/fantasy/cycling/

If you look under 'change account details 'there is a submit change button which still has CycleChat as a mini-league.

Hamster Damn 0 - rich p
Les Singes 0 - John the Monkey
I LUV BI BOYS 0 - Skip Madness
CCC -
Biking Foxes - Biking Fox
Real Madrich 0 - Mr Dickie Ramsden
Team Hormone - johnnyh
Flying Monkeys 0 -Flying Monkey
Arthur's Boys 0 - Catherine
Cattywat 0 - Noodley
Pedal dancers 0 - Crackle
porridge noshers 0 - theloafer
Sportlichkeit - Speicher
Giro All Star Fraudsters - Dayvo
Poonage - Montage
Fantastic Flyers - 4F
Fenton Flyers -
Ken Barlow World
Giro d'Yorkshire = admin
Broomwagon regulars - Kablinsky
endoftether elite - dmoan
RandomRiders - Telemark

Hinault for the win!

Speicher said:
Crackle, did you receive two emails from the organiser? Was it you who kindly logged me into the Veulta? When it says Register, does everyone re-register or just new peeps?

Yep. I was going to PM it to you, this is it.

Hi all

Just to let you know that I have updated the site for this year's Grand Tours. Initial provisional rider selections for the Giro have been added for existing pro-tour riders, I will add neo-pros in the next few days.

For some reason that I can't quite fathom, the create team script didn't work properly when I tested it so I had to make a slight change to how it worked. Now the page will not update automatically whenever you select a new rider, you will need to hit the submit button once you have selected all 9 riders.

Please let me know if you encounter any other bugs.

Regards,

Noel

Are you going to re-register or use the same one, it remembers who you are if you use the same one.

Noodley

Crackle said:
...it remembers who you are if you use the same one.

It didnae remember me, I had to re-register: I managed to use the same username, same password as last year :laugh:

Noodley said:
It didnae remember me, I had to re-register: I managed to use the same username, same password as last year :laugh:

Odd, same username password worked for me. Did you get the e-mail, if you didn't maybe your details got lost.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I shall try a fresh start then, as me, and allow plenty of time. :laugh:

Noodley

Crackle said:
Odd, same username password worked for me. Did you get the e-mail, if you didn't maybe your details got lost.

Yes I got the e-mail then I got told the site did not recognise me e-mail address when I asked for a new password. So I re-registered using the same username, same password, same e-mail.

Anyway, I'll now spend the next few weeks with my head buried in the form book...:laugh:

Top Bottom