Giro fantasy site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
To enter this year's Giro then click on the link below. Create a team and put your nationality down as Montserrat.

http://www.nrtoone.com/fantasy/cycling/

If you look under 'change account details 'there is a submit change button which still has CycleChat as a mini-league.

Hamster Damn 0 - rich p
Les Singes 0 - John the Monkey
I LUV BI BOYS 0 - Skip Madness
CCC -
Biking Foxes - Biking Fox
Real Madrich 0 - Mr Dickie Ramsden
Team Hormone - johnnyh
Flying Monkeys 0 -Flying Monkey
Arthur's Boys 0 - Catherine
Cattywat 0 - Noodley
Pedal dancers 0 - Crackle
porridge noshers 0 - theloafer
Sportlichkeit - Speicher
Giro All Star Fraudsters - Dayvo
Poonage - Montage
Fantastic Flyers - 4F
Fenton Flyers -
Ken Barlow World
Giro d'Yorkshire = admin
Broomwagon regulars - Kablinsky
endoftether elite - dmoan
RandomRiders - Telemark

Chuffy

Veteran
Hinault for the win!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Crackle, did you receive two emails from the organiser? Was it you who kindly logged me into the Veulta? When it says Register, does everyone re-register or just new peeps?

Speicher said:
Crackle, did you receive two emails from the organiser? Was it you who kindly logged me into the Veulta? When it says Register, does everyone re-register or just new peeps?

Yep. I was going to PM it to you, this is it.

Hi all

Just to let you know that I have updated the site for this year's Grand Tours. Initial provisional rider selections for the Giro have been added for existing pro-tour riders, I will add neo-pros in the next few days.

For some reason that I can't quite fathom, the create team script didn't work properly when I tested it so I had to make a slight change to how it worked. Now the page will not update automatically whenever you select a new rider, you will need to hit the submit button once you have selected all 9 riders.

Please let me know if you encounter any other bugs.

Regards,

Noel

Are you going to re-register or use the same one, it remembers who you are if you use the same one.

Noodley

Crackle said:
...it remembers who you are if you use the same one.

It didnae remember me, I had to re-register: I managed to use the same username, same password as last year :laugh:

Noodley said:
It didnae remember me, I had to re-register: I managed to use the same username, same password as last year :laugh:

Odd, same username password worked for me. Did you get the e-mail, if you didn't maybe your details got lost.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I shall try a fresh start then, as me, and allow plenty of time. :laugh:

Noodley

Crackle said:
Odd, same username password worked for me. Did you get the e-mail, if you didn't maybe your details got lost.

Yes I got the e-mail then I got told the site did not recognise me e-mail address when I asked for a new password. So I re-registered using the same username, same password, same e-mail.

Anyway, I'll now spend the next few weeks with my head buried in the form book...:laugh:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
So I can register now, and choose the winning a team later then?
Rather than with only ten minutes to spare?

Top Bottom