Giro fantasy site

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Did I know that the first 3 days of the Tour of Italy start in Amsterdam?

The world's gone mad!!!!

Flying_Monkey said:
How do I join the CC peloton?

sign up on the link in the op: Choose CC as your league on your acct. page I think or when you pick the team.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Noodley said:
I trust we shall all be loyal subjects of Montserrat again :smile:

Is this added in your country of origin?

It is not as daft a question as it sounds. It is something to do with knowing who has entered from Cycle Chat. I do not think he did "mini-leagues" last year. Mini-leagues were on Velogames, IIRC.

Noodley

Speicher said:
Is this added in your country of origin?

It is not as daft a question as it sounds. It is something to do with knowing who has entered from Cycle Chat. I do not think he did "mini-leagues" last year. Mini-leagues were on Velogames, IIRC.

We started off at Monserrat as the mini league was not set up and it made identifying CCers easier for me....a few days into it I got an e-mail confirming the CC mini league was set up.

Dayvo was still at the bottom under both sustems :smile:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I'm from Montserrat in the CycleChat league.

rich p said:
Isn't it a bit early for an accurate start list or do you intend to update as things emerge?

That's what I thought!

Only three of my first team elite riders were showing on the list!

I'll have to keep a beady eye on the start date and updated list of riders: don't want to miss out like I did last year!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
rich p said:
Isn't it a bit early for an accurate start list or do you intend to update as things emerge?

Yes, you can change whatever you like until the day of the first stage... I was just playing around.

U

User169

rich p said:
Did I know that the first 3 days of the Tour of Italy start in Amsterdam?

The world's gone mad!!!!

It comes pretty close to my front door on day three!

Top Bottom