Giro LX Leather Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Thread of the year if you find someone with spare right hand glove, in a different colour.^_^

robgul

Legendary Member
Reminds me of when I rode LEJOG in 2010 - as I left Penzance there was a brand-new heavy-duty leather industrial glove in the gutter .... when I approached Wick there was an identical glove that would have made the pair . . . if only I'd picked up the one at Penzance!

Rob

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

Four replies, which was a surprise so soon, displaying the usual wit and wisdom of CCers.
Thread of the year if you find someone with spare right hand glove, in a different colour.^_^
Would be quite with any colour! (including pink but not available in such a shade)
Sell one as a golf glove!
Make me an offer!!
Reminds me of when I rode LEJOG in 2010 - as I left Penzance there was a brand-new heavy-duty leather industrial glove in the gutter .... when I approached Wick there was an identical glove that would have made the pair . . . if only I'd picked up the one at Penzance!
How quite bizarre!

OP
OP
Shadow

Shadow

I can't help I'm afraid, but I would like to know how you've managed to end up in this predicament?
Quite simple really; I bought one pair and the right glove wore out quickly, so foolishly I bought another pair and the same thing has happened but it's taken much longer for the second one to become torn. Even more foolishly, I'm tempted to buy again because I fancy them! I'm not usually one to care about this sort of thing and much prefer long lasting quality over something blingy!!

AndyRM

XOXO
Quite simple really; I bought one pair and the right glove wore out quickly, so foolishly I bought another pair and the same thing has happened but it's taken much longer for the second one to become torn. Even more foolishly, I'm tempted to buy again because I fancy them! I'm not usually one to care about this sort of thing and much prefer long lasting quality over something blingy!!

Disappointing. You should make up something about a bear attack.

Top Bottom