1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give Cyclists Room

Discussion in 'Advocacy and Cycling Safety' started by Mister Paul, 24 Sep 2007.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I know that Justin, the guy behind this campaign, disappeared beneath the sea to serve Her Royal Highness some time ago. Has he resurfaced yet?

The campaign site is down, so I'm guessing not.

Does anyone know where we can get the stickers etc from now? Mangatom?

2. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Who's MangaTom? Is he a crazy Japanese cyclist who goes around filming and yelling at people while patrolling the streets of Tokyo?

3. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

If anyone wants to send me a sticker I'll be more than happy to stick it on the back of my van.

4. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

get me a supply and i'll stick one on the back of every white van I pull up behind at the lights!

5. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Sorry just seen this. I have some graphics for the campaign on my computer which I am happy to send you if you want, but I don't have any spare stickers unfortunately. I think Justin was away for 4 or 6 months, so he might resurface soon (although with all the changes that have taken place since then he might get very confused!!)

Who knows when First bus finally get around to printing the stickers for their buses (apparently getting quotes at the moment) I may be able to snatch a couple.

6. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

magnatom, I would be grateful for the templates/graphics. My son is looking at transport at school, it would be great to print one and use it in the assigment.

Before I do though, are they copyrighted or anything? I don't want to p anyone off or break the law etc:wacko:

7. sheddy

sheddy Veteran

As one of the C+ posters who helped bat ideas around for the original sticker wording, I would hope that Justin would be more than happy to get more publicity for the campaign.
    If you could somehow get the www.givecyclistsroom.co.uk a plug where possible (ready for his return) then I guess he would be grateful. Shame he didn't sub out the shop before setting sail.

8. magnatom

magnatom Guest

I don't see a problem with that. I'll PM you.

9. Valiant

Valiant Senior Member

How much were they? I've got a whole bunch somewhere that he sent me, I could do them for what he did and then send him the money :biggrin:

10. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I need one for the new car. How can I pay you?

11. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Valiant,

I need a new one as well. I changed cars and the sticker ripped when it came off. How much do you want for one?

12. magnatom

magnatom Guest

I must admit I can't remember how much they were. I have a feeling it was something like £1.50 or so.

13. Valiant

Valiant Senior Member

That sounds about right. I'll 'em out and see what kind of state their in lol

14. magnatom

magnatom Guest

Thanks Valiant. Oh and I like the avatar by the way!! :ohmy:

15. Valiant

Valiant Senior Member

Damn it's skipped my mind! I'll try again on monday when I'm back in the office.