Give Cyclists Room

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Who's MangaTom? Is he a crazy Japanese cyclist who goes around filming and yelling at people while patrolling the streets of Tokyo?

Sorry just seen this. I have some graphics for the campaign on my computer which I am happy to send you if you want, but I don't have any spare stickers unfortunately. I think Justin was away for 4 or 6 months, so he might resurface soon (although with all the changes that have taken place since then he might get very confused!!)

Who knows when First bus finally get around to printing the stickers for their buses (apparently getting quotes at the moment) I may be able to snatch a couple.

sheddy

Legendary Member
As one of the C+ posters who helped bat ideas around for the original sticker wording, I would hope that Justin would be more than happy to get more publicity for the campaign.
If you could somehow get the www.givecyclistsroom.co.uk a plug where possible (ready for his return) then I guess he would be grateful. Shame he didn't sub out the shop before setting sail.

User76 said:
magnatom, I would be grateful for the templates/graphics. My son is looking at transport at school, it would be great to print one and use it in the assigment.

Before I do though, are they copyrighted or anything? I don't want to p anyone off or break the law etc:wacko:

I don't see a problem with that. I'll PM you.

Valiant

Veteran
How much were they? I've got a whole bunch somewhere that he sent me, I could do them for what he did and then send him the money :biggrin:

Valiant,

I need a new one as well. I changed cars and the sticker ripped when it came off. How much do you want for one?

snorri

Legendary Member
I know that Justin, the guy behind this campaign, disappeared beneath the sea to serve Her Royal Highness some time ago. Has he resurfaced yet?

There was word earlier this week of a sub arriving in the Clyde after a loo......ooong trip.:evil:
He won't know where we all are now:ohmy:

Top Bottom