Giving cyclists a bad name

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan O

Über Member
He's giving planks a bad name.

There was a case in the media recently where a woman falsely accused a bloke of rape. Must have been total fabrication because she was sent to prison.

What the plank on wheels did is fraudulent. It is not a case of exaggerating the facts-it's total fabrication.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
He's giving cyclists a bad name for one simple reason. Society in general likes to categorise people, and then judge them. Some have an inherent and irrational dislike of cyclists, and stories like this feed their ignorance.
The language used is generally of a broad brush sort... Saw a cyclist doing x so obviously on the internet that means all cycl
The Judge said,

"I play my part and you play your game"
"You give cyclists a bad name"
Genius Bon Jovi reference

Globalti

Legendary Member
This muppet goes in the same pigeon-hole as the idiots who tried to claim compo after Grenfell. They all deserve to go to prison.

D

Deleted member 26715

He made findings of fundamental dishonesty and ordered Lucking to pay the council’s costs, which are yet to be determined.
That could end up costing him more than he was claiming from them, I wonder if the figure will be disclosed.

I would say it is possible that any other claims he has made for whatever reason may now be reopened and scrutinised. Just like that fake female doctor from New Zealand currently in the media who had been pretending to be a psychiatrist for over 20 years LOL. She was tumbled after committing fraud. Checks were made and she was a medical school drop out with no degree.

Top Bottom