Giving Longers a helping hand...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If we get a load of snow, which I doubt, I'm thinking of pulling my kids around the field (at the back of our house) on their sledge........... with my MTB......:biggrin: they have fun, I do too, and do some training....just hope they can hold on if I decide to do any sprints.....:wacko:

walker

Hopefully, with Luck, Back to Hillingdon tomorrow (I'll add a new post on tomorrow's race in 'racing'). Then on Sunday out for the club run and when I get back taking the Mrs out for a 20 mile cruise on her spanking new bike.

wafflycat

I'm planning to get out on the bike at least once for a decent bike ride. Probably Sunday as tomorrow I have to collect Herman the German from the local merc dealer who is doing a full valet of Herman for me: free of charge (yippee!). So if I go out on the bike tomorrow, it's out for the morning only.

TVC

Working tomorrow morning thanks to the booming Chinese economy who are buying everything we can make, then slobbing around for the rest of the weekend.

ps. It looks like the snow is about to arrive in Leicester, there is a big, deep, dark bank of cloud galloping towards me from the north.:smile:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Saturday a bit of work, take son to hockey and in the evening Italian dance group Kataklò. Sunday a bit of work, maybe a bike ride if warm, dry and wind-free and football in the afternoon, Utrecht v Willem II, home banker.

trio25

Über Member
I have no idea, might go out on the mountain bike on sunday. if I wake up either day to snow then probably playing in the snow.

longers

Legendary Member
Thanks Dave, is it Friday already?

Not much planned myself other than the housework and stuff. I owe the dog some good walking so we will be going for some hiking. I'm hoping for snow because it sends her giddy and if she's happy, I'm happy too.

bonj2

I hope there ISN'T going to be any snow. I don't think there will be, fortunately.
It was supposed to snow today, but it didn't.

The Velvet Curtain said:
Working tomorrow morning thanks to the booming Chinese economy who are buying everything we can make, then slobbing around for the rest of the weekend.
i wouldn't bet on it, the chinese are anything but lazy

ba-dooom!

Top Bottom