Glasgow Road Cycling Meetup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'Glasgow Road' could be in a lot of towns !

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Yep, nice group indeed. Did a few rides with them while I lived in Glasgow.

A few GRCM regulars are also on here - we even had a joint ride some time ago.

jnrmczip

Had my first Group ride with this Group this evening, thoroughly enjoyed it, nice easy route, nice bunch or people. down for another ride tomorrow

Was there also and loved the ride excellent bunch of people and very welcoming. Will be out more often with the group

Was there also and loved the ride excellent bunch of people and very welcoming. Will be out more often with the group

I was on the ride last night too - good turnout and nice to see a few new faces. :smile:

jnrmczip

must have been you i was chatting with coming out of Paisley, should have twigged when you mentioned Fernhill Road
Yip this was me and fern hill road is my nemesis:evil: not for long though. Did you attend the Tuesday toddle and how was that? Looking to do both Monday Tuesday this week :bicycle:

OP
OP
MiK1138

MiK1138

Veteran
Yip this was me and fern hill road is my nemesis:evil: not for long though. Did you attend the Tuesday toddle and how was that? Looking to do both Monday Tuesday this week :bicycle:
Tuesday was a bit tougher than Monday Faster paced Group but a good mix, not sure if next weeks are up yet but i;m up for it

Top Bottom