Glasgow Road Cycling Meetup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jnrmczip

Tuesday was a bit tougher than Monday Faster paced Group but a good mix, not sure if next weeks are up yet but i;m up for it

They usually get posted at the end of the week I think. I'll be attending so hopefully see you there. Are you planning on going on any of the longer rides. I have rsvpd for the north Berwick one and will most likely do the others that are sooner

What's this Fernhill Road anyway? I've not heard of it...

OP
OP
MiK1138

MiK1138

Veteran
Only been on the 2 rides Finn, but they seem a good bunch nice mix of riders from Gnarly old MAMILs like me to budding Wiggos, last nights ride had a girl on a racing trike, lovely machine, good for drafting on the hills :whistle:

OP
OP
MiK1138

MiK1138

Veteran
It's a hill I do on the way home every day. It's only a short 0.3mile but steep and a killer after a long day at work or after a 50 mile cycle. Good news is starting to get better at it
What is Fernhill Road, when you have gone through all the stages of Dantes Inferno Fernhill Road is waiting round the bend

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
GRCM is no more. Most of us have now migrated to http://www.meetup.com/WestCoastVelo/.
What about here?

Shelby84

Hiya. Im just new to this cycle chat forum was having a browse and trying to find folk to talk too about some routes. I have been a cyclist all my days but now that kids are both at school im wanting to venture out and try new routes. I am from paisley and often cycle down to port glasgow, glengarnock and further down but if anyone could help me out with other routes to try would be so glad xxx

Top Bottom