Glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bealz998

I'm in need of some riding glasses as everytime I have been out I get a small fly in my eye and it's really annoying now some I after a cheap pair of glasses if someone could help

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Google? Chain reaction? Arco? Wiggle? B&Q? Homebase? DIY shop?

D

Deleted member 23692

If it's just plain or slightly tinted lenses you're after, try some safety spec from Arco, They've got a range of styles for less than £10, and at that price it's not biggy if you lose them :smile:

Berties

Fast and careful!
All my glasses fog up from muddy fox £10 to my vented jaw bones ,a rub from a product called cat crap available on line does the job,

Biker Joe

Über Member
I've seen divers just spit in their goggles, give them a quick rub and down they go. No misting. I haven't tried it though. I haven't had any problems with my glasses misting up.

sidevalve

Über Member
If misting's a real problem you can buy anti mist spray from m/cycle shops [designed for visors] but TBH I've never had a problem on the bike.

Koga

I use clear safety glasses commonly used on construction sites. They are cheap, strong and light. Cost between £2 and £3 and come in various lens colours just look for a local safety equipment supply shop (you can cycle to it !).

Top Bottom