1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glorious commute

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by HJ, 12 Feb 2008.

1. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

What a great day, clear blue sky, sun shine, light traffic (half term), no wind, if there hadn't been a frost on the grass this morning I wouldn't have known it was still February. Cycled home in shorts this evening.:tongue:

2. Wolf04

Wolf04 New Member

Ditto and didn't need lights on return journey for first time this year. Wonderful.

3. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

part timer. :tongue:

4. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

tad cold here, spec this morning even on a late start, the lighter days are a good thing no no doubt

5. gavintc

gavintc Guru

Well it was chilly in glasgow this morning. I had looked at the weather forecast last night, spotted it was mild and decided to forego the bib tights. Somewhat of a shock to the system. But tonight was nice - little wind, mildish and a pleasant ride in from Linlithgow.

6. doyler78

doyler78 Well-Known Member

LMAO - I had 4 layers on today. 2 Base Layers, Short Sleeve Cycling Top and Long Sleeved Fleece Lined Jersey, Long Bottoms over my shorts and overshoes and I didn't overheat. Felt just nice. Was in my shorts Sunday though.

7. bianco

bianco New Member

Wow, I've been cycling in shorts all winter! I get too hot otherwise.

Nice day though.

8. neslon

neslon Well-Known Member

Shorts & no sleeves here for the return journey (but not for the -1 on the way in!)

9. OP
    OP
    HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

Another braw day...

10. Today's the first day I've got home in the light, aye it was braw :smile:

11. Plax

Plax Veteran

A lush cycling day today - skimmed 1 min 38 off my PB too.