Gloves found Barry South Wales.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
If you lost them and can describe them I have them, send me a private message. Found in Barry on the road this morning .

young Ed

Veteran
If you lost them and can describe them I have them, send me a private message. Found in Barry on the road this morning .
they are glove like and have 5 fingers? they are either blue or black i forget now?
Cheers Ed

Shadowfax

Mark had a pair pinched a few months ago at bike park wales Merthyr, could have taken that long to float down to Barry when the dirtbag threw them in the river.

OP
OP
Banjo

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
OK Ed Alternatively just send all your Bank details date of birth and Mothers maiden name to the Lagos address i will Pm you. You were so lucky to see this post :-)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I lost one altura thin a while ago. I daren't throw the one I have away in case the lost one show up. If there's a wormhole from Northampton to South Wales, half of the pair you found might be mine!

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
You must know Barry well for him to allow you to search for gloves like that while out on the road. Still impressed you found them though, given where he hid them.

Top Bottom