gloves with wrist support

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Faithsock

Regular
Hello,
Im about to take up mountain biking and am after some advice about gloves. I had an accident a couple of years ago (not glamerous at all I basically had a row with a very full and heavy wheelie bin!). I tore a tendon in my wrist which I've since had surgery on. Even after a lot of physio I still have a weakness there and find it plays up now and again and it hurts after long drives in the car. I'm really keen to start cycling and don't want this to stop me. I was wondering if it is possible to get cycling gloves that are reinforced around the wrist or with a bit of wrist support. Does such a thing exist?
Cheers

U

User6179

Hello,
Im about to take up mountain biking and am after some advice about gloves. I had an accident a couple of years ago (not glamerous at all I basically had a row with a very full and heavy wheelie bin!). I tore a tendon in my wrist which I've since had surgery on. Even after a lot of physio I still have a weakness there and find it plays up now and again and it hurts after long drives in the car. I'm really keen to start cycling and don't want this to stop me. I was wondering if it is possible to get cycling gloves that are reinforced around the wrist or with a bit of wrist support. Does such a thing exist?
Cheers

Weight lifting gloves with wrist supports might be worth a look .

stu9000

On v long rides my wrists give a bit of trouble. And my elbow.
The stretchy kinesio tape works v well without cutting off circulation .

Top Bottom